Why would you even think about purchasing content for your social network profile, your newsletter, your article, your book, or any other project you’re working on from a stranger you hire over the Internet who’s not familiar with your ideas, your dreams, or your goals?
I don’t think you should. As a longtime, professional ghostwriter, I will take notes you’ve written or work you’ve previously published or comments you’ve made; then, I’ll transform thembut with just a little polish, so they are still your words. That’s the kind of collaborative effort that makes the-freelance-editor, as the-freelance-ghostwriter, so special.
The process is simple, relatively quick, and totally painlesseven for you!
- You scribble some notes or dictate some thoughts;
- You forward those ideas to me;
- I polish the words that make up what you’ve said or what you want to say by embellishing your ideas, adding relevant description, introducing some flow, and correcting your spelling and grammar;
- I forward this draft back to you . . .
- You look over the draft, make comments, and suggest changes to reclaim your thoughts and to make them more pertinent to your needs;
- Then, lastly, I incorporate your changes and edit the copy for its intended purpose.
That’s it! You just created your own memoir, PowerPoint presentation, script, blog post, or website content, and you didn’t have to worry about translating your concepts into wordsnot at all! The information is really, truly yours, and your readers, clients, and customers will be able to tell.
So, let’s get started . . .
the-freelance-ghostwriter is a division of the-freelance-editor.com, where we work with our clientsyou or your teamto help them say what they want to say to the audience they want to reach.
If you still have questions or concerns after exploring our site
or if you’re ready to see about getting your complimentary sample edit
and an estimated rate and schedule, contact me today.