As of this morning, the-freelance-editor was approved for live consultations through the Live Person “world of experts.” As of this afternoon, links have been added from each of the contact pages on the network sites that have been updated:
A link from the contact page of our primary site, the-freelance-editor.com, is also available. And, one will be added to the sidebar of this blog eventually. Here are samples of the links:
- to our main profile, in the “desktop publishing” category: http://www.liveperson.com/the-freelance-editor;
- and to a profile under “Web site partners”: http://www.liveperson.com/the-freelance-editor, a Web site partner.
A separate button is also used in some cases:
This new service will add another way for clients, old and new, to reach the-freelance-editor at almost any time. If I’m online at my desk, I’ll be on calland, since I work an average of fourteen hours a day, you should be able to catch me! I’ll be available to answer questions and address concerns about
- grammar and wording,
- organization and structural issues,
- writer’s block,
- fact-checking and research,
- Web site arrangement and Web page development,
- business and professional publications,
- ghostwriting projects,
- personal histories, family histories, and memoirs, and
- museum-related issues.
I would invite you to try out the service, but a small charge is involved. Still, if you have the need, you now know where to find me.
See you there,